1. The contest is open to all individuals from anywhere in world.
2. The entry to the contest is FREE OF COST. However, the participant should register at www.kumbhphotgraphyfest.com
3. Each participant can shoot from a camera, but the image captured must be your original work.
4. Maximum SIX (6) entries per contestant and each image can only be entered only once. No duplicates accepted.
5. The photos should not be altered in Photoshop or any desktop image processing program.
6. Computer-generated or computer-altered images will not be accepted. Artwork and illustrations will not be accepted.
7. The pre event photo-submissions can only be done online by uploading the image to the website www.kumbhphotgraphyfest.com on or before the closing date after registering yourself.
8. Photos clicked during event days will be submitted at venue in JPG format only.
9. The submissions must be in the original size JPEG format only and not smaller than 1000 pixels in either height or width. Maximum permissible file size is 2MB.
10. By entering your image, you grant IIP non-exclusive right to reproduce it for any purpose at any time in any media with attribution.
1. The purpose of organizing this photography chaupal is to give a platform to photos clicked at Kumbh and give recognition to photographers on international level
2. Theme: Kumbh
Photographers : Register yourself for submit your pre clicked Kumbh Photos for Photography Chaupal at Kumbh Photography Festival before 10 th Jan 2019
Delegates/ Participants : (Register for Kumbh Photography competition on 13 th , 14 th , 15 th and 16 th Jan 2019 at Prayagraj.
3. Categories: Open for students, working professionals and anyone media persons.
4. Members of the Jury shall be renowned photographers and representative of their domains who will review all entries and judge images on the basis of artistic merit, originality, subject, and style.
5. Jury decision on all matters relating to the competition result will be treated as sacrosanct and no correspondence in this regard will be entered into.